Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
    I need those tacos....
    Take me for a ride in that sweet blue coupe and I will buy you a dozen.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
        I got a friend in Rhome. Older man. He has a full fledged bar in his back yard in what looks like a shop. Has some crazy parties out there.
        Yeah I've thrown some big shindigs myself that would never work in Dallas. Last year a friend showed up with a s&w 500 revolver a saiga 12 and a bunch of dragons breath shells.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by 90GT50; 10-10-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Take me for a ride in that sweet blue coupe and I will buy you a dozen.
                We can sit inside it in my garage and make vroom vroom noises for now. Hell, I may even rig up a line to my mower gas can and fire it up!
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Deal! But I am eating two of them.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Its not a truck really, its a trailer. Its in the parking lot of the Shell gas station on Franklin and New Road. Felt like something not fast food and saw how cheap they were and how great it smelled. Beef, chicken, fajita and a bunch of Mexican words I didn't understand all for a buck each. He said he cooked up a little much meat so he threw in a 5th taco.
                    Man were they good. The green salsa (not salsa but not sure what to call it) was excellent. That is my new "go-to" taco place.
                    How are you feeling this morning? Tacos settled in well?
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          How are you feeling this morning? Tacos settled in well?
                          Just fine. They were excellent with no indigestion or vomiting. A small alien burst from my abdomen this morning but the cats got it.

Comment

Just fine. They were excellent with no indigestion or vomiting. A small alien burst from my abdomen this morning but the cats got it.
                            LMFAO

David

Comment

• Wood dew still
                              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• [/QUOTE]
                                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X