No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The M3 motor blown apart is pretty cool.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        That you can’t see is the ever growing line of cars forming behind me because this SOB couldn’t go more than 12-14mph and wouldn’t get out of the mother loving way.
        Missed every f-ing green lights thanks to his ass. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
        The self entitled, douchbag bikers seem to think they live in Austin or some other bike friendly town. I've encountered several of them in downtown Dallas. Either they ride on the road and clog up traffic like they have the right of way and own the road, or they fly along the roads and sidewalks, disregarding any and all traffic laws and risking bodily injury to the pedestrians on the sidewalks. There doesn't seem to be a normal bike rider anymore.
        Last edited by line-em-up; 10-11-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          ^^ thats pretty sweet for noobs
          That is the coolest gif ever.

Comment

That you can’t see is the ever growing line of cars forming behind me because this SOB couldn’t go more than 12-14mph and wouldn’t get out of the mother loving way.
            Missed every f-ing green lights thanks to his ass. Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
            This guy has full use of the lane. Nothing in your life is that important that you can't wait to pass him. I am not going to get into this argument. but the law is the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beej View Post
              This guy has full use of the lane. Nothing in your life is that important that you can't wait to pass him. I am not going to get into this argument. but the law is the law.
              It's a matter of consideration, most bikers don't have it.

Comment

• Fuck that douche nozzle. Get the Fuck out of the way. Who are you to determine what is important to me. Then when this ass gets hit by a car I'm supposed to feel bad?
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So many reasons to get a train horn for the daily...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• I will gladly share the road with cyclists when they can figure out how to utilize a stop sign at ANY of the stop signs on Van Tuyl Pkwy in Craig Ranch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Consideration is not getting pissed off when when someone in front of you is doing something legally. Can you get upset because you're going to be late when you're behind a cyclist and can't pass? Yes. Should you be mad at the cyclist? No. He has full use of the lane, and if you want to pass you treat him like any other vehicle on the road. He's in the right hand lane, looking like he's trying to use only half the lane. I don't see an issue other than drivers being pissy about something they're not used to happening in Dallas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Consider choosing another lane if you are in a car and come up behind a bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Fuck that douche nozzle. Get the Fuck out of the way. Who are you to determine what is important to me. Then when this ass gets hit by a car I'm supposed to feel bad?

How does it feel to be at the axis of our planet?

Comment

Is 12mph in a 40 zone a safe speed for anyone? Cars were stacked deep behind him, and he gave no fucks. With the other lane still going 40 I had no way to safely pass him.

Comment

Is 12mph in a 40 zone a safe speed for anyone? Cars were stacked deep behind him, and he gave no fucks. With the other lane still going 40 I had no way to safely pass him.
                                Get that fucking logic out of here. We don't need people around here to start making sense. We're supposed to sympathize with the healthy/legal guy going %5 of the speed limit during the busiest fucking commute times of the day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X