No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bicycles and cars should not share the same major roadways, regardless of what is legal. It's dangerous and idiotic. The guy who got killed in front of my store a few months ago on his bike riding on a street with a 45mph speed limit is a prime example.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      Is 12mph in a 40 zone a safe speed for anyone? Cars were stacked deep behind him, and he gave no fucks. With the other lane still going 40 I had no way to safely pass him.
      Are cigarettes safe?

What else should he do, walk down the sidewalk with his bike? Or spend money on gas to take his car? Let the man ride his bike. Public roads are public.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
          Are cigarettes safe?

What else should he do, walk down the sidewalk with his bike? Or spend money on gas to take his car? Let the man ride his bike. Public roads are public.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post

Toosh!

Comment

• If bikers want to share the road they should have to pay for tags and insurance just like I do . I pay for the right to drive on the road and fuck them for being a hazard .
                Big Rooster Racing

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                  If bikers want to share the road they should have to pay for tags and insurance just like I do . I pay for the right to drive on the road and fuck them for being a hazard .
                  Lobby for law changes then.

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                    If bikers want to share the road they should have to pay for tags and insurance just like I do . I pay for the right to drive on the road and fuck them for being a hazard .
                    If you cant beat them, join them

Comment

• Originally posted by Beej View Post
                      This guy has full use of the lane. Nothing in your life is that important that you can't wait to pass him. I am not going to get into this argument. but the law is the law.
                      fuck him...
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        It's a matter of consideration, most bikers don't have it.
                        Nothing is worse than those asshole bikers in colorado. Sucks having a 37 foot motorhome, hauling a 4Klbs blazer down a steep ass grade, the brakes are already getting hot and you have a line of fucksticks taking their sweet ass time getting down the hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                          Lobby for law changes then.
                          It's sad when you have to lobby for common sense to be implemented.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Bicycles and cars should not share the same major roadways, regardless of what is legal. It's dangerous and idiotic. The guy who got killed in front of my store a few months ago on his bike riding on a street with a 45mph speed limit is a prime example.
                            exactly! Same with the guy in Las Colinas/Irving that got hit late at night riding his bike home.

Comment

• picture thread, just sayin'

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X