Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    So the chick with the tats gets axed, but the bitch on the previous page stays?

What the fuck kind of system is that?

The moderation on this site really has gone to shit.
    moderation always has and always will be selective, it happens on all sites.

If someone complains about something, it tends to get dealt with quicker than simple overseeing of all posts.

I think z06killer(not sure of this whole name)'s bikini clad signature, bouncing up and down could be considered offensive for some.

Not me, i don't care, I run this bitch up at Dell, they don't touch me. I'm a god damn internet pirate... arggggg.

But moderation always will happen, some will like it, some won't. The real rule here is, if something needs attention, pm a mod.

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
      Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post

Just so we're clear, this kind of stuff in acceptable, but a back tat and a bikini is not.

Gotcha
      Last edited by Osiris; 07-22-2011, 01:34 PM. Reason: A bikini is fine.
      G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

• when I moderated the pic forum on the old board, it was a pain in the ass to keep up with.

I couldn't read every post in every thread, or keep up with everything.

I used to get 20-30 pm's a day when something was offensive. I think that's probably the case here too.

a good tip for mods here, is to make sure you add a note as to why something was removed, like "other user's complained"

Comment

• Hell, I don't think bikini pics are *WW*, but it's always a good idea to link if unsure. Matt, good idea.
            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                          win.
                          Originally posted by 56482
                          only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Breaking the NSFW rule in here should be a 72 hours ban!

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X