Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• "I wanna find a skinny bitch, make her fat, and then we'll lose weight together. We'll fucking bond"

It is from a documentary on youtube called 'American Juggalo'. I'd put the link up to the documentary vid but it may not be work safe due to a few titties, and for the life of me I cannot get the link to work without the video popping up and breasts showing. Just search youtube for ' RXRAQyiqx-M '.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
        It is from a documentary on youtube called 'American Juggalo'. I'd put the link up to the documentary vid but it may not be work safe due to a few titties, and for the life of me I cannot get the link to work without the video popping up and breasts showing. Just search youtube for ' RXRAQyiqx-M '.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Thanks.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• That video will make you feel like a Nobel prize winner.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              That video will make you feel like a Nobel prize winner.
              Like the president?

Comment

• Apparently ICP concerts get you laid or something. There's fat fucks EVERYWHERE yet skinny chicks all over. Well some skinny chicks anyway. Defiantly some weird mofos. Closely resembles a religion doesn't it? lol
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• I had to do a service call at a juggalo house a few years back. Wish I would have snapped a pic. It was a decent low-middle income neighborhood where everyone's house was relatively clean... then blammo right in the middle is this shithole with a juggalo flag flying off the front porch. empty beer cans, bottles, boxes all over the front yard. Where there was grass it was overgrown and nasty. Steps felt like they were going to come out from under me. I go inside and there is one guy that is plowed at noon off of natty light, chain-smoking cheap cigarettes telling me how bad his service is. Then there are two "kids"( approx 14-16) who look related but are all over each other like they're BF/GF. The kids won't turn down the TV so that anyone can hold a conversation.

I troubleshoot my equipment and there's nothing wrong with it. Tell them I fixed it, they say it's working better now(although I did nothing). I told them if the problem continues they may need to look into our competitor's systems as they may work better for their situation. Our stuff is superior, but I was hoping to never go back there again.

I don't understand the juggalos and never want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                    Apparently ICP concerts get you laid or something. There's fat fucks EVERYWHERE yet skinny chicks all over. Well some skinny chicks anyway. Defiantly some weird mofos. Closely resembles a religion doesn't it? lol
                    Under no circumstances should you fornicate with those women.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Yep, nastier than Pimpadellic groupies.

Comment

• Comment

• Nothing is more gangsta than sixty dollars!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              Yep, nastier than Pimpadellic groupies.
                              Oh good lord. We had pimpadelic play a club that I managed. The entertainment manager thought it would be great to have David allen Coe's nephew play. So great that he went to Austin the weekend they played. We had people see their trailer in the parking lot and leave! It was an experience I will never forget. Easy J is Fucked up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Like the president?

This is me, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
                                X