Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lusk Racing View Post
    No cowskin rug. No baller.
    HAHA, no shit, not joking... he isn't a member of this forum but he DOES have a cowskin rug at one of his lake houses. I'll try to remember to get a pic next time I'm up there.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      HAHA, no shit, not joking... he isn't a member of this forum but he DOES have a cowskin rug at one of his lake houses. I'll try to remember to get a pic next time I'm up there.
      Lol, that's good stuff. Mad props on the better half there too. Nice work!
      http://www.69ecatsstrip.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Lusk Racing View Post
        Lol, that's good stuff. Mad props on the better half there too. Nice work!
        Thanks man, been together 9 years and she's had 2 kids... I got very lucky.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Colored version of burning monk *not my photo* by W.O.T. Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• Just some random pictures:

Comment

• Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Comment

• Is that suede?

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                      wait for it...furrari...oh I see what they did there

Comment

• That's a whole 'nother level If that's a suede fucking Ferrari

Comment

• .... Birdman, that explains it. I hope his credit is better than it was a few years ago.

Comment

• wow. We did a felt Miata, but that is really out there on a Ferrari. More than we can afford.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• More money, more problems... like how to keep a suede car clean.

To be honest, I'm shocked that's not a 4dr chevy caprice on 26" wheels... definitely belongs in that genre of customization
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• 2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                                2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Working...
                                X