Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    i swear i was just fixing to post that i would put the r/c planes on the back burner and clean up/paint that truck, but didnt want to come off like an asshole. i love the idea, just not the execution. it needs some love.

god bless.

Doing paint work sucks. If it was 5 different colors I would agree, but it just looks like a slightly abused beater that most people wouldn't give much thought. I've always been a huge fan of sleepers. I remember buying some parts off Forrest from Corral before this place even existed back in the 90's and he was working on a Fairmont wagon and I thought it was the coolest project I'd ever seen. I still would love to own one one day.

Comment

• I wouldn't touch the truck either... perfectly acceptable patina on that one
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I'm always going to leave the outside alone, but am actually going to clean up the engine bay soon. It's a mess under the hood.
        When people tell me it needs a paint job I always respond, "It took the world 30 years to make the truck look this way. What right do I have to change it now?"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Doing paint work sucks. If it was 5 different colors I would agree, but it just looks like a slightly abused beater that most people wouldn't give much thought. I've always been a huge fan of sleepers. I remember buying some parts off Forrest from Corral before this place even existed back in the 90's and he was working on a Fairmont wagon and I thought it was the coolest project I'd ever seen. I still would love to own one one day.
          I got my ass handed to me by that fairmont wagon and learned a life lesson that day.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            I got my ass handed to me by that fairmont wagon and learned a life lesson that day.
            Between the dragin wagon and john's lsx fairmont wagon, there are a lot of people that share that thought.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Don't ever change a thing about the way that truck looks.
                Add a old camper and call it the mini farm truck!
                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                  My wife's flower shop is just on the other side of that truck. Most tenants think that truck is an eye sore. Can't imagine what they'll think now that he went full on hillbilly with it.

David

Comment

• I normally prefer my cars to be shiny and perfect body but that truck pulls off the sleeper look too damn well and I would leave it the same. Right now you can park it anywhere and not worry about door dings or someone stealing it while still blowing away many "sports" cars.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                      Add a old camper and call it the mini farm truck!
                      you mean like this?

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      I normally prefer my cars to be shiny and perfect body but that truck pulls off the sleeper look too damn well and I would leave it the same. Right now you can park it anywhere and not worry about door dings or someone stealing it while still blowing away many "sports" cars.
                      the dent on the left front is from about 6 months ago when a lady hit me on Ft. Worth Dr. Her insurance gave me $750 to fix it... I could have got a whole other ranger for that! lol

Comment

• You should edit your licence plate out, someone could steal your truck.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          You should edit your licence plate out, someone could steal your truck.
                          they'd bring it right back if they did.

Comment

• Comment

• Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Especially if she's born in 1981 and only 21 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                                They prob went to Rednecks With Paychecks last weekend near St. Joe. You see lots of stuff like that there.

Comment

Working...
                                X