Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
    Yep, tank rounds dont have tail fins last time i saw one.

Yes they do. Pictured below is one HEAT and one Sabot.

2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Even for a tank round it looks to be going far too slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Even for a tank round it looks to be going far too slow.
        This is what makes me think it is fake. Frame 18 (bottom pic) has several discrepancies in it. You are right, it is going far too slow to be legit. Chances of anything other than a high speed camera catching more than one frame of the projectile is next to impossible much less 15 frames.

Comment

• Someone p/chopped an RPG in there.

David

Comment

• Where ever I found that last night said it was real, but it was on the internet so who the hell knows. Thought it was cool either way.

Comment

• One of the theories on arfcom was that it was a low velocity training round being used for a kinetic weapon instead of HE. still pretty cool as long as you're not the snackbar holding the camera.
              Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                One of the theories on arfcom was that it was a low velocity training round being used for a kinetic weapon instead of HE. still pretty cool as long as you're not the snackbar holding the camera.
                Out of a T72 in what appears to be Syria? I doubt it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    you mean like this?
                    Lol yes. Now we need to find your own Azn and money races
                    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
                        They prob went to Rednecks With Paychecks last weekend near St. Joe. You see lots of stuff like that there.
                        You mean Tards With Credit Cards?
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          Damn Elvis, I dig the new ride.

Comment

• It could also be taken from a high speed camera. I'm not so sure it's fake. If I'm not mistaken the muzzle velocity of the 120mm on an abrams is just short of 1 mile per second, or 5,500fps. It would have to be a super high speed camera.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              It could also be taken from a high speed camera. I'm not so sure it's fake. If I'm not mistaken the muzzle velocity of the 120mm on an abrams is just short of 1 mile per second, or 5,500fps. It would have to be a super high speed camera.
                              Correct on the velocity, but that isnt a M1a. The only round it could possibly be is a 125mm HEAT round.

Comment

• The dust cloud doesn't jive compared to the speed of the projectile as well as how much it is arching at that short of distance.

Comment

Working...
                                X