• never to be seen in win8

right?

right?????

RIGHT???????????

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Here's the video. I think it's real.
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=272_1383045077
        I dunno, that flight time is awful long. I may be wrong though.

Comment

• Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSzc...e_gdata_player

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
              Seeing as the poster of the video is claiming it to be a sabot round when it isn't discredits anything he has to say.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  Here's the video. I think it's real.
                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=272_1383045077
                  When I was referring to the sabot, it was in regards to the 5500fps velocity, THAT speed has to be a sabot. I can't see the tank gif at work, but if I'm not mistaken it was low profile, I didn't pay attention to it but it was probably a T90 since i remember it being low profile. My guess is you guys are probably right and it's one of the retractable fin projectiles.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    You fuckers keep talking about that and ignore the X-15? For shame.
                    Recognize... Awesome record setter, also killed a pilot. Sad story:

An excerpt from NASA's biography page on Mike Adams discusses findings from the crash investigation:

Ground parties scoured the countryside looking for wreckage; critical to the investigation was the film from the cockpit camera. The weekend after the accident, an unofficial FRC search party found the camera; disappointingly, the film cartridge was nowhere in sight. Engineers theorized that the film cassette, being lighter than the camera, might be further away, blown north by winds at altitude. FRC engineer Victor Horton organized a search and on 29 November, during the first pass over the area, Willard E. Dives found the cassette. Most puzzling was Adams' complete lack of awareness of major heading deviations in spite of accurately functioning cockpit instrumentation. The accident board concluded that he had allowed the aircraft to deviate as the result of a combination of distraction, misinterpretation of his instrumentation display, and possible vertigo. The electrical disturbance early in the flight degraded the overall effectiveness of the aircraft's control system and further added to pilot workload. The MH-96 adaptive control system then caused the airplane to break up during reentry.
                    Came back into the upper atmosphere 15 degrees off the proper heading and when he hit the more dense air it threw the plane into a spin killing him.

The X-5 went 6,627fps at it's fastest run. That is more than twice the speed of a rifle bullet.
                    Last edited by CJ; 10-31-2013, 05:22 PM.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        Lol
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                          There is are
                          The fuck?
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                              pic

Culvers ... Nom nom nom

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X