• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    LMAO. Butler PA is in BFE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
      Dear Lincoln, this is what a great Lincoln looks like. Could you please just go back to that? Kthxbye!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        The last time I seen it ^^^ .. was hmmm, like 6-7 years ago ?

Not much has changed ??

Hahaha ..

Get your ass in gear !
        lol
        No shit.
        I think he's trying to beat my record on my `69 Mythstang. Fukr sat idle for an eternity.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          lol
          No shit.
          I think he's trying to beat my record on my `69 Mythstang. Fukr sat idle for an eternity.

David
          What's your record?
          I think I probably have most people beat on a project sitting idle.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• ^^^ lmao

Bad ass lincoln BTW

Comment

What's your record?
                I think I may have the record lol. Took it apart in 98, life has been in the way but it is my winter build project. That pic is 4 years old but not much has changed to the outside.

Comment

What's your record?
                  my buick sat 8 years before I started back on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    I think I may have the record lol. Took it apart in 98, life has been in the way but it is my winter build project. That pic is 4 years old but not much has changed to the outside.
                    Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    my buick sat 8 years before I started back on it.
                    Amateurs....
                    My Dad and I bought the Chevelle apart in 95. It occupied their whole garage from then until 04/05 when my Dad decided he wanted his garage back. I put it in a storage building and the most I did to it was pull the engine/transmission and sell them to KingJason on here for his Dad's 33(?) Chevy. Then I got tired of paying rent on the building and bought a enclosed trailer to house it. Which is where it resides right now.

At first I had all the time and no money... Now I've got some money but no time.

This was a few years ago when I took it out of the storage and put it in the trailer.

I think it will work out better when building it at this age... When I was a teenager I wanted to gut it / cage it and probably would have wrapped it around a pole. Now I know that I don't have to gut it or cage it.

Comment

You know how I know you are gay?
                      oh, and she has fat knees... besides, no matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Amateurs....

I think it will work out better when building it at this age... When I was a teenager I wanted to gut it / cage it and probably would have wrapped it around a pole. Now I know that I don't have to gut it or cage it.

Damn! I have worked on mine off and on. Cut it down to the roof, rockers and inner structure. I agree with this, with being in collision repair my knowledge has grown more than I could have ever imagined at 18. I really hope to make a lot of progress this winter.

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                        oh, and she has fat knees... besides, no matter how hot she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit.
                        Truth

Comment

Damn! I have worked on mine off and on. Cut it down to the roof, rockers and inner structure. I agree with this, with being in collision repair my knowledge has grown more than I could have ever imagined at 18. I really hope to make a lot of progress this winter.

The body on mine is pretty solid and pretty straight. The front floorpan needs replacement and it needs some patchwork inside the trunk. The frame was blasted, treated and painted back in the day. All the bushings and wearing parts of the suspension were replaced too. I can handle the electronics, my brother is a mechanic and one of my best friends is a bodyman, so I've got good people around me to help. Spare time is my biggest opponent these days.

This winter I am looking to make some progress too. The shift of buying a house has settled down and I'm about to move the car in with me.

Comment

• Comment

• mmmmm... rollergirl

Comment

• Old pic of fitting the 4 valve

Parts car that is now my garage couch

Dash #3

Fabing the IRS cradle

It is still extremely rough but I actually hope to work on it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X