No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, you've got fucktons more work into yours than I will have in mine. I think the most fabbed section on mine is going to be the transmission tunnel to house the 6 speed. All of my suspension will probably bolt in, or only require minor cutting.

Comment

• I just want to drive mine again and hopefuly let my dad ride in it before his time is up. Where are you buying a house? Always loved the Chevelles, there was a guy on DFWminis that had an Ls engine in his.

Comment

• the 2 people inside survived... Wow. I'm buying an S5..

Comment

• I'm in Abilene. Bought my house in Feb/Mar and moved into it in June. I'm going with some variation of a LS/T56 in mine. I want to make it dependable so I can drive cross country if I get a wild hair.

Comment

• same boat as me, sold my toys bought a house. no payments so makes life easier. I dont think Ill ever build another hobby car, too much money

Comment

• I just want to finish the first one. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                lol thats funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  same boat as me, sold my toys bought a house. no payments so makes life easier. I dont think Ill ever build another hobby car, too much money
                  I am thinking the same thing. After the MR2 I wont do another one.

Comment

• Also pretty much done with project cars after the '57. That's why I just bought a new 5.0 and haven't touched it. Pretty perfect from the factory as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      What's your record?
                      I think I probably have most people beat on a project sitting idle.
                      Few years before I finally sold it and picked up the Shelby. Miss it though.

Lady stage of build...

David

Comment

• This was last years winter build, it whipped my ass

Comment

• ^^ damned near had my nuts blown off by one of those!

David

Comment

• well, I say all of that shit, and Im $500 away in negotiations for my next project lol. I started this morning shopping for a honda crosstour now Im looking at a money pit

Comment

• Almost lost mine a few times David!

Whayou pick up Buzzo?

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X