• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those boats are bad ass.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      and think, it took less time to build both of those boats combined, than it has your truck.
      lol, wtf?!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        lol, wtf?!
        i'm drunk, let me have this.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Got something in the oil pump, ruined a rod bearing. Going back with a little more horsepower, and some stronger parts.

Here's a good example, stock rod and piston (apparently both Australian) and its replacement. Photobucket sux!

I need to start a build thread.
          I would be interested in a build thread for sure! Slowly getting some stuff done on mine but it is a slow process....

Comment

• Here's my 4cyl junk

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I wonder just how much chassis and suspension damage this would cause in any sports car while doing 100+?

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• My turdbucket as it came to me.... I really need to tear it completely down and redo everything.... It is a blast to drive though...

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      I wonder just how much chassis and suspension damage this would cause in any sports car while doing 100+?

I would rather be going downhill in a Raptor at 100+ on that one!

Comment

• Downhill at 100 in a Raptor and you will prolly miss every other crest. LOL
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I wonder just how much chassis and suspension damage this would cause in any sports car while doing 100+?

I'm wiling to try.

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
                          My turdbucket as it came to me.... I really need to tear it completely down and redo everything.... It is a blast to drive though...

Not bad, other than the welding looks like they used a coat hanger!

Mine, the last iteration, when it wouldn't build boost with a $1600 turbo.

Not a good pic, as the VAM and intercooler are off, but I can't find a complete pic.

Last edited by Chas_svo; 11-03-2013, 12:58 PM.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Looks like your typical road in West Virginia.

Comment

• Former Ranger Mike Napoli had a good night

Comment

• LOL^ I thought that was Dave Attell.

Comment

Working...
                                X