Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
    Сегодня в Уфе летящий на красный водитель Фольксвагена сбил пешехода. Женщину разорвало на части. 2 ноября. Уфа. На перекрестке Цюрупы и Кирова водитель Туарега, пролетая на красный, сбил п

Female pedestrian killed in horrific accident at busy cross roads

CCTV. A terrible accident occurred this morning at the intersection of Cjurupy and Kirov st.According
    to preliminary reports,the man in the car Volkswagen Touareg was driving on Kirov Street in the direction of Lenin street and drove through the intersection at red light.In a crosswalk the car knocked a woman and then crashed into a passenger bus NefAZ who was driving on route number 290 to the street Hudayberdina.
    According to the witnesses :
    It is said that the woman was crossing the Kirov st.at green light.
    She was hit by Tuareg and through the windshield of the bus she flew into the cabin on the driver.She was ripped.

Comment

• What does her muscular physique have to do with anything?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
          HAHA, no shit, not joking... he isn't a member of this forum but he DOES have a cowskin rug at one of his lake houses. I'll try to remember to get a pic next time I'm up there.
          As promised, hard to really see it, but the lake house cow-skin rug. He also has cow-skin placemats, coasters, and seat cushions for the dining table.

Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Blood vessels of the human face:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Fuck!

Comment

• That Tyson gif takes me back to a time when a PPV event was something to look forward to.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      That Tyson gif takes me back to a time when a PPV event was something to look forward to.
                      Man, that's no shit. We lived in Atlanta and would gather at some friends of my parents house and watch Tyson fight. I don't think I've seen a boxing match since the late 90's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Man, that's no shit. We lived in Atlanta and would gather at some friends of my parents house and watch Tyson fight. I don't think I've seen a boxing match since the late 90's.

I know I haven't. Still remember watching Buster Douglas take him down finally. I will say that the UFC stuff is much more entertaining to watch, to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          That Tyson gif takes me back to a time when a PPV event was something to look forward to.
                          All 12 seconds of it?

He was unbelievable when he was on top.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• 12 seconds, but somehow seemed worth it. At the time anyway.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X