Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• My mom has a real uncle remus can and other old advertisements that are racially awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Belongs in Naynay's truck^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                Belongs in Naynay's truck^^^
                Matches his grill?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  My mom has a real uncle remus can and other old advertisements that are racially awesome.
                  I have a relative with an unopened can of "Nigger Head Oysters" and "Nigger Hair Tobacco". No bullshit either, seen it myself.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    I have a relative with an unopened can of "Nigger Head Oysters" and "Nigger Hair Tobacco". No bullshit either, seen it myself.
                    I shoulda went up stairs where the good shit is and taken a pic of that tobacco tin. She has that one too. She has a killer collection of old signs, tobacco tins, and old glass candy containers.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      I shoulda went up stairs where the good shit is and taken a pic of that tobacco tin. She has that one too. She has a killer collection of old signs, tobacco tins, and old glass candy containers.
                      All that old African memorabilia is collectible as hell. I know a black guy who collects it. When I asked him why he said, "dude, you know they sure as hell aren't going to make any more of this shit". Pretty damn valid point.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        All that old African memorabilia is collectible as hell. I know a black guy who collects it. When I asked him why he said, "dude, you know they sure as hell aren't going to make any more of this shit". Pretty damn valid point.
                        For sure, my mom has to put a few things up when certain company comes over. There is some very offensive older stuff out there.

Comment

• I've had this one for a while. I've got a lot of Bull Durham stuff since its my last name.

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Around our house, you can always tell when someone lets out Great Pyrenees / Bermese Mnt Dog in the house because you hear the noise of his tail whacking everything and knocking pictures and stuff off of the shelves.

Not me or my dogs.
                            Last edited by line-em-up; 11-08-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• My damn dog will trot into the bed room. Plop down on his bed. And then commense LICKING HIS FUCKING BALLZ WITH GUSTO!!!; he gets in trouble. It wakes My wife and 2yr up from Brutus' loud slurping noise. I love boxers...

Comment

• Happy Friday

Comment

Working...
                                X