Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^excellent!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
          Balls.... this guy has big ones....
          The guy that tried to pass the photoshop off as a real event?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            too funny
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Better pics in here (they are safe for work): http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j...84233703469129
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                The guy that tried to pass the photoshop off as a real event?
                lol.

To make up for the shitty faked picture.

Comment

• And another of an f22 takeoff, holy shit.

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• i think this one's a much better pic. lol

http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            And another of an f22 takeoff, holy shit.

Man, I've been working at the end of Lockheed's runway for the past couple weeks. I've seen a couple take off, and it's pretty impressive when they really pour it on.
                            I've seen some really bizarre green ones lately. I think it's just what they look like prior to the final gray coating.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• F35......<> f22
                              And yes_ the light green is pre-paint.

F22 2 engines. Not built anymore, sounds completely different than f35.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                Man, I've been working at the end of Lockheed's runway for the past couple weeks. I've seen a couple take off, and it's pretty impressive when they really pour it on.
                                I've seen some really bizarre green ones lately. I think it's just what they look like prior to the final gray coating.
                                I've been noticing them flying around near ridgmar by my house lately. I always see them making tight banked turns.

Comment

Working...
                                X