Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post

Better pics in here (they are safe for work): http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j...84233703469129

Hello, next future ex-wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Hello, next future ex-wife.
      Just keep this one!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• A scent that can ease anxiety, promote a sensation of security, calmness and control in an uncomfortable situation............

Comment

• ^thought you were about to start trying to sell us on the merits of vaping.

Comment

• Lol, I do recommend a little aromatherapy, it's good for the soul

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  ^thought you were about to start trying to sell us on the merits of vaping.
                  Do you even vape?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    I've been noticing them flying around near ridgmar by my house lately. I always see them making tight banked turns.
                    No, no you haven't. You've been seeing F35's.... ARRrrrrrr. This is frustrating me, for some reason.

Here. Which plane are you seeing?? Left to right. A, B, or C?
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• F35 C Variant BEFORE final paint..
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• The F35 is a fucking gigantic piece of shit. It has now cost 1.5 trillion dollars, which places it as the most expensive project in human history by far.... and it gets its ass handed to it by other fifth gens.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Here we go....

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                The F35 is a fucking gigantic piece of shit. It has now cost 1.5 trillion dollars, which places it as the most expensive project in human history by far.... and it gets its ass handed to it by other fifth gens.
                                Name 2.

[edit, one is by design, btw]

Comment

Working...
                                X