Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    No time soon.

The AT takes most people between five and seven months (2,180 miles). I'm struggling to clear two solid weeks of my calendar for the JMT (220 miles).
    I was about to say, that's a long ass hike, lol. I can't imagine any working professional could ever do that. You would start as a healthy professional and end a worn out skinny hobo.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        I was about to say, that's a long ass hike, lol. I can't imagine any working professional could ever do that. You would start as a healthy professional and end a worn out skinny hobo.
        That's one of those "in between lives" kind of thing.
        Career change with no need for income, extended sabbatical, fresh out of college and not into the real world...

Comment

• Khumbu Icefall

Comment

• I wonder if you get dysentery on the Appalachian Trail like the Oregon one?

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• One of these days I'm going to walk/hitchhike from Manhattan to the Santa Monica Pier.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    One of these days I'm going to walk/hitchhike from Manhattan to the Santa Monica Pier.

Comment

One of these days I'm going to walk/hitchhike from Manhattan to the Santa Monica Pier.
                      That's going to take just a little bit longer than a day...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        That's going to take just a little bit longer than a day...

Meh.

Comment

Meh.

Fucking wow. Lol
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Now that it's getting a little cold I can Where my favorite hoodie.

Moo bitchs.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• me, my son Maxton, and my brother at my grandfathers funeral.

RIP
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X