No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Comment

• Sex Machine's dad was in the Shutzstaffel?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• .22 short? Shit. Good luck, lol. I'm not even sure how you would fire that.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• With a thrust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              With a thrust.
              Give someone a hug, fire all 4.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  .22 short? Shit. Good luck, lol. I'm not even sure how you would fire that.
                  Wasn't old .22 short a little hotter?
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      Wasn't old .22 short a little hotter?
                      Yeah, just like any parent cartridge to a magnum they were loaded very hot. I have some .22 short that chrono'd 1100fps. But they usually are lighter bullets.

Comment

• Comment

• When it hits 88 mph ..

Going to see some serious Kitt

Comment

• I wonder how long it took to paint that.

Comment

• Is it paint? I know some of them came anodized black....

Comment

• Must have been wrecked.

Comment

Working...
                                X