X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ That dude needs to go buy a lotto ticket ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I was waiting on everyone else's opinion to see if it was socially acceptable to like it as well.
      For some reason I don't hate it, but I'd be much more interested if he did something totally custom with it rather than doing half-cobra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        ^^ That dude needs to go buy a lotto ticket ^^
        Why waste the money? He just used up all of his luck in that one moment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              lol
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• the next time he goes to pass

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                  ^^ That dude needs to go buy a lotto ticket ^^
                  I bet he doesn't come shooting out blind from behind an RV, balls out, oncoming traffic be damned.

Looks like he was trying to tokyo drift around that bus, til it got sketchy
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post

Looks like he was trying to tokyo drift around that bus, til it got sketchy
                    lmfao!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                        Awesome!

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Lol, I know someone who did this in Houston, back in the early 90's. Almost the exact same description, but clearing out 2 white males in business suites, out of "her" Tahoe in the parking garage for the Galleria mall...only to find her key would not start the Tahoe. Still great.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          Awesome!

Lol, I know someone who did this in Houston, back in the early 90's. Almost the exact same description, but clearing out 2 white males in business suites, out of "her" Tahoe in the parking garage for the Galleria mall...only to find her key would not start the Tahoe. Still great.
                          A few years ago me and some friends stopped at Walmart after the bars to buy more beer for the rest of the evening, some how being the drunkest I got picked to go in and get it. Walked back out and realized I had no idea what my buddy's girlfriend's car looked like who was our DD. So I walked up to the first car I saw that was blue remembering that it was blue, sat down in the back seat with my case of bud light and a middle aged black woman turned around and informed me "you got tha wrong cah". They were 2 spots down and did not stop me, assholes.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                          Originally Posted By: Polska
                          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
                            A few years ago me and some friends stopped at Walmart after the bars to buy more beer for the rest of the evening, some how being the drunkest I got picked to go in and get it. Walked back out and realized I had no idea what my buddy's girlfriend's car looked like who was our DD. So I walked up to the first car I saw that was blue remembering that it was blue, sat down in the back seat with my case of bud light and a middle aged black woman turned around and informed me "you got tha wrong cah". They were 2 spots down and did not stop me, assholes.
                            Should have snapped your fingers and said, "Home, Jeeves."
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                too soon?

Comment

Working...
                                X