No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
      Thats no fucking joke..
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
        LMAO...This has me rolling!!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          Thats no fucking joke..
          I got sleep paralysis once. It was seriously the scariest thing I have ever been a part of. Spiders are scary, snakes are scary, creepy-assed clowns are scary...but sleep paralysis tops them all exponentially. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again, but that if it does I will be quick-witted enough to understand what is happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            I got sleep paralysis once. It was seriously the scariest thing I have ever been a part of. Spiders are scary, snakes are scary, creepy-assed clowns are scary...but sleep paralysis tops them all exponentially. I'm hoping it doesn't happen again, but that if it does I will be quick-witted enough to understand what is happening.
            I got it once when I was a young Marine in my barracks, freaked me out pretty good.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• I feel like I should appologize

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• I've gotten sleep paralysis twice. Once as a kid and it scared the shit out of me. The second time was as an adult and I knew it was a dream. I thought of it more like, dang this is what it's like to be paralyzed? Fuck this shit. Lol.

Never had any monsters or demons crawling up on me in the process though. Lol
                http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• and they are TIGHT....not sure how.

Comment

• Maybe its those cross threaded studs! but lol at being on backwards
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                      and they are TIGHT....not sure how.
                      If you thought filing for intellectual bankruptcy was impossible, this fool done did it.

I'm sure you can get that wheel off with an RPG.
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• How the hell would they even do that? What is there to grip?!

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                          I've gotten sleep paralysis twice. Once as a kid and it scared the shit out of me. The second time was as an adult and I knew it was a dream. I thought of it more like, dang this is what it's like to be paralyzed? Fuck this shit. Lol.

Never had any monsters or demons crawling up on me in the process though. Lol
                          I get it once or twice a year, and the anxiety level ranges from "oh no, I'm going to miss my ride" to "OH MY GOD, WHY IS EVERYONE STANDING THERE WATCHING ME DIE?!?!?!?!?!"

When I was a kid I had a recurring one where I was stuck in the bottom bunk of my bunk beds, the top bunk would fall on me, and I couldn't put my hands up to protect myself.

As much as I am used to it, that doesn't seem to make them any less realistic when they happen.

Comment

• Haha, how the hell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              and they are TIGHT....not sure how.

Is that a Miata Frank?

Comment

• did they offer any explanation?

"never heard of nobody so shit-all stupid as you... you musta got manure for yer brains"

This comes to mind

Comment

Working...
                                X