Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
    Also my old squadron (now an osprey squadron) recently got back from Afghanistan and I have it on good authority that the aircraft can take quite a few AK rounds and keep flying
    I would hope any combat aircraft could take 7.62x39 indefinitely.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• hahahaha
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I would hope any combat aircraft could take 7.62x39 indefinitely.
          That's a big negative. Aircraft skin is pretty thin and easy to puncture, and bullet proof plating is heavy so isn't used much

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
            That's a big negative. Aircraft skin is pretty thin and easy to puncture, and bullet proof plating is heavy so isn't used much
            Yep, every pound devoted to protection is a pound taken away from gear, fuel, etc. That's a calculated risk that just about every designer is strapped with.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Reloading presses exert thousands of pounds of pressure. It's pretty damn easy. I resized a part of my index finger to 9mm once.
                If you're running automated equipment, discipline is everything. Lock it out, kids.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Holy shit!!! Too much talking! Goto back porch with whatever ur typing. Mo pics!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Rooster by W.O.T. Photography, on Flickr

Battle Phrog by W.O.T. Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• Nothing says Christmas like a SOA ornament for your tree

Comment

• Pendleton by W.O.T. Photography, on Flickr

332304_183336095077798_1248412727_o by W.O.T. Photography, on Flickr

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X