No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed out on this shooting GTG. But I think this is a cool pic.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Need to do that again, soon!
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post

I missed out on this shooting GTG. But I think this is a cool pic.
          That was a fun day for sure, we certainly do need to do it again soon!
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
              It's a crime they didn't build road-going V12's.
              They did sell one for the road. Detuned it from 1000+ to 880 hp and sold it on Autotrader.
              2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12 Here is the Devil’s car. There’s only one of these and it’s too powerful for almost any road or track. Back in 1998, TVR was dreaming. They wanted to create a faster and more outrageous supercar than the mighty McLaren F1. While they didn’t succeed with the former, TVR definitely created a beast, one that looked like it wanted to eat Mini Coopers for brunch. When it was made, the Speed 12 was a departure […]
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                They did sell one for the road. Detuned it from 1000+ to 880 hp and sold it on Autotrader.
                http://www.supercars.net/cars/1842.html
                "902.56 bhp per tonne" Jesus.

Comment

• Yeah that's going to be fast.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^built like a rock, but not off road approved.

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Holee sheeit b17. These don't just usually "pop up." Explain.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "Swamp Ghost" pulled out of Papua New Guinea and now at Pearl Harbor.. Going through the process of reassembly.
                                Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Working...
                                X