Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    Yankton sd? Ive toured the place, and camped there a few times. Cool town and always enjoyed my visits. The fourth of july fireworks from the bank isnt so bad either.

Yep

Lewis and Clark lake

Comment

• watching all the freaking paddle fish at the dam in june/july is freaking awesome.

I never did draw a tag to go fish for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        watching all the freaking paddle fish at the dam in june/july is freaking awesome.

I never did draw a tag to go fish for them.
        Wow I've love to see that. I thought paddlefish were an endangered species?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          Reminds me of my 20's.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

South Dakota is renowned world-wide for its pheasant hunting. Annual pheasant harvest usually over 1,000,000 harvested birds. Antelope, bighorn, sheep, and deer are big game you will also find in South Dakota.

Comment

lower the sound before loading video

Comment

There are still some in OK. Fairly rare to see though.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I think if its under 46 inches you have to release it, but the first fish over that you must tag and you are done.

South dakota has a nice fishery. But spawn is amazing. Youll see thousands piled at the dam.

Comment

• There are a ton of spoonbills up in OK.
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• I had to chuckle at the metal sound track on a fishing video.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• lmao!

Comment

• lmao at the chess game

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X