Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Which program was it? I was schooled on Abeca and it had some religious undertones, but nothing that extreme.
    Not sure, but everything I flipped to in that book was like that. I wish I had a copy because it was damned funny/sad.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Probably not. That looks alot like the bullshit that was in my cousin's home school "science" book. The portion on the universe forming was basically the first part of genesis with pictures of planets.
          I went to Christian schools all through college and never had anything that extreme.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I went to Christian schools all through college and never had anything that extreme.
            I went to a Christian school for junior high and feel like I didn't learn shit in 8th grade earth science. Dumb fuckery like this picture was used to "disprove" all non creationist science because
            The only way rapid sedimentation could have occurred this quick it's with a world wide flood.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• She looks plenty fat and lazy
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                    She looks plenty fat and lazy
                    She is, and I fucking hate that cunt. Fucking loud mouthed bitch, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        She is, and I fucking hate that cunt. Fucking loud mouthed bitch, I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire...
                        I wouldn't piss on her if I set her on fire. If someone else did, i'd piss on her, then set her on fire again.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                              Cool, they have leaded premium fuel!
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• he has a lot of buckets.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X