• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
    where is high res of this car?
    Dunno. That's the google image BAB. BAB + CCW = pure sex
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• weeeee

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
            weeeee

That makes me nauseous just watching.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                  You like that Ridgid table saw? Been thinking of picking one up.
                  It is an outstanding contractor saw. The TS3650 is the best table saw that Ridgid has made. Later saws had all sorts of little issues. Mine has operated flawlessly for years. Ridgid's current saw is a rebadged Crapsman.

However I've been thinking about upgrading to a SawStop or Unisaw. So make me an offer if you're interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    It is an outstanding contractor saw. The TS3650 is the best table saw that Ridgid has made. Later saws had all sorts of little issues. Mine has operated flawlessly for years. Ridgid's current saw is a rebadged Crapsman.

However I've been thinking about upgrading to a SawStop or Unisaw. So make me an offer if you're interested.
                    If he doesn't I might. I'm in the market for a few table saw. Anyone want to buy an old craftsman radial arm saw?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

PM me what you are wanting for it.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        If he doesn't I might. I'm in the market for a few table saw. Anyone want to buy an old craftsman radial arm saw?
                        Back off! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                          PM me what you are wanting for it.

Back off! Lol
                          lol I'm not going to be a bitch and step in on that. I'm more interested in how well it works. I'm looking for a nice one.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I don't know what redpill is but that guy is a grade A douchebag.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• So I googled it, and as I figured:

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are pop culture symbols representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue).
                                And when translated to politics, it's absolutely perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X