No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The logo on the side is a dead giveaway.
    sigpic

Comment

• What the fuck is that?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Something from Robotech/Macross.
        Originally posted by CJ View Post
        What the fuck is that?
        Japanese anime

Version of this:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• LOL, Allan's Dragonball Z-lovin' ass would post that. I'll take my Veritech in white with black and yellow plus the Jolly Roger.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              LOL, Allan's Dragonball Z-lovin' ass would post that. I'll take my Veritech in white with black and yellow plus the Jolly Roger.
              sigpic

Comment

• lol now that I see it on my PC it is clearly a rendering with some post sampling.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• nice shirt

Comment

• allen west in the man, second only to the man in that chair!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
                      [

First day on the internet?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

Working...