Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Wow. My gf's boss just came back from China and was talking about how bad the smog was. Sounds like he wasn't kidding.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Wow. My gf's boss just came back from China and was talking about how bad the smog was. Sounds like he wasn't kidding.

Look, a cheaply made imitation of the Jerry World TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Look, a cheaply made imitation of the Jerry World TV.
          it broke shortly after that picture was taken.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            I read just fine. I wasn't making a point about the "fake sunrise." My comment was about all the smog - which is very real.

"Tech in Asia points out that the photo, which came from Getty Images, features China's tourism logo in the bottom right corner of the sunset -- because it's actually a 10-second shot from a promotional video. Here's another one:"

And here's a few more for good measure.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• They will soon terraform the world!
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Is it like this every day? Or is it like LA where the smog sits during low winds, but most of the time it isn't there?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Is it like this every day? Or is it like LA where the smog sits during low winds, but most of the time it isn't there?
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• here is a shot from space and related story

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-...ace-180948128/

Comment

• This is why China doesn't scare me. They are stupid enough to kill themselves for a buck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        in 5 yrs China built the equivalent of all US coal plants combined... and yet somehow we're the assholes who need the EPA shoved down our throats at every turn

China doesn't give a fuck, they don't have the liberal shithead hipster generation we have. If they did, the probably still wouldn't give a fuck.

Comment

• Comment

• Its actually 2015. They were in 1985, 30 years into the past, 30 years into the future.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ^^^^ not really.

countdown clock-
                              Previously October212015.com, My Time Circuits allows you to have the Back to the Future Time Circuits in your pocket.

EDIT - dammit CJ.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X