No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks like a bear scratching his back on the wall, then opportunity knocked for weirdo #1.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• New England Journal Of Medicine via LiveScience
      A 42-year-old electrician got star-shaped cataracts after being shocked by 14,000 volts. First one to make a "stars in his eyes" joke loses.

Comment

• Urgent, urgent, urgent! Emergency!
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• is a seeing stars joke appropriate?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            As a tall man, fuck that airline. I flew from DFW to ORD and my feet touched the floor for maybe 13 minutes.
            Didn't you take Spirit to come to my wedding/reception?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Didn't you take Spirit to come to my wedding/reception?
              Thanks for the invite asshole.

Comment

• Last edited by YALE; 01-31-2014, 03:40 PM.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Thanks for the invite asshole.
                  It was in 2009. I didn't really know you then. Would you really have come to Chicago? I would have invited you to the wedding in China circa 2011, as well, if I had known you better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                    It was in 2009. I didn't really know you then. Would you really have come to Chicago? I would have invited you to the wedding in China circa 2011, as well, if I had known you better.

I'm just giving you shit. I wouldn't mind seeing Hong Kong!

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post

If you haven't already, you should see his one man performance on HBO. Pretty damn entertaining. I think he is smarter than everyone really thought. Just a little though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          If you haven't already, you should see his one man performance on HBO. Pretty damn entertaining. I think he is smarter than everyone really thought. Just a little though.
                          I think I'm gonna have to make time for that.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• "I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin (his wife). When we got to the gorilla cage there was one big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let me smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

- Mike Tyson

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X