Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soap View Post
    Lol. What's pussy got to do with it? I have a few hoes. And a Sig 226 on my hip.
    Some chewing tobacco. And a 12pack of dos Equis... I'm solid bro. I'm good to go
    no, you are a weird creepy fucker, who sacks groceries, that is obsessed with cows.. i bet you will be found in your apartment with a male hookers head in your fridge sometime in the future.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      no, you are a weird creepy fucker, who sacks groceries, that is obsessed with cows.. i bet you will be found in your apartment with a male hookers head in your fridge sometime in the future.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
        I would have to say that is probably accurate.

Soap, I would say the same damned thing to your face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          I would have to say that is probably accurate.

Soap, I would say the same damned thing to your face.
          And I would tell you and matts5.0 I could give a fuck what y'all think. To your face, I don't owe you or him any money or favors. I have a playful personality.
          As you can tell and most of my posts. But it really bothers me when some of y'all think you know me or pass judgment on me. Without actually knowing me.
          Anyway I'm done with this childish bullshit.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

And I would tell you and matts5.0 I could give a fuck what y'all think. To your face, I don't owe you or him any money or favors. I have a playful personality.
            As you can tell and most of my posts. But it really bothers me when some of y'all think you know me or pass judgment on me. Without actually knowing me.
            Anyway I'm done with this childish bullshit.
            Dude, the obsession with cows is creepy .. not funny. The fact that you have posted a photo of yourself licking a beer all creepy like on more than one occasion adds to the aura of creepy. It gives people the willies.

I don't give a crap what you do for a living, just wanted to put that out there.

Comment

• perception is reality soap, most people here think you are a creepy, weird man, sorry that hurts your feelings, stop posting creepy pictures of yourself, and your cow fetish shit, neither are "playful" its weird.
              and lol at the picture, im just a little internet tough guy, im no blakeski, no awesome chest tat to prove my badassness, im not trying to threaten or impress you. i just call it like i see it.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This page has been gold!
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Lol. What's pussy got to do with it? I have a few hoes. And a Sig 226 on my hip.
                      Some chewing tobacco. And a 12pack of dos Equis... I'm solid bro. I'm good to go
                      Mean not to be weird.

Edit: What is it with weird people and Sigs?

Comment

I have a playful personality.
                        Just seems wrong that any normal grown man would type that out on a public message forum.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I can't be the only person that watches a .gif 8 times in a row, minimum, everytime I see a new one, can I?
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Just seems wrong that any normal grown man would type that out on a public message forum, frequented mostly by heterosexuals.
                                ftfy
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X