Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I had no idea they sold hard boiled eggs in packages at the grocery store.

wat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      wat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• If you're going to eat them before they expire, I don't see the problem.

Speaking of which, I accidentally soft-boiled eggs the other day. How the fuck do you accidentally cook something that isn't easy to cook in the first place...

Comment

• gross. Sounds like an egg I would toss back up.

The perfect soft-boiled egg should have firm, custard-like whites and a warm runny yolk.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• [img]reverse gif[/img]
                  Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  fucking stellar
                  I was able to stop at 5 loops. I think I'm going to make it.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• I watched "deal with it" about 20 times and laughed through the whole bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Matt, is that in UK? I've got a friend that lives over there that has been taking a lot of pictures of the flooding they're having. He lives in Worcester.
                      No man. Supposedly this was in Marlow. I live about 4 miles away and all the surrounding areas are fucked. No road access. People not going to work etc. Guy built a moat to keep his mansion from flooding. More rains to come, gusts have pushed me aside. 90mph gusts first time that's happened.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
                      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Comment

• That second one in is just fugly. That extra bubble on top just ruins the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            That second one in is just fugly. That extra bubble on top just ruins the whole thing.
                            It's a SR-71B - basically a trainer model. The extra cockpit is for the instructor to sit and teach you how to fly it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X