Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    It may not be the Golden Arcs of McDowell's, but BK is a damn sight better than McDonald's.
    You are out of your fucking mind. I would not eat a BK hamburger even if it was perched on top of this girls ass.....

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      You are out of your fucking mind. I would not eat a BK hamburger even if it was perched on top of this girls ass.....

Hold the tomato and I will let her fart up each nostril.

for the sake of the burger I ate already though, it is a little slice of home that gets taken for granted when the options are nil. I am on the wrong side of the middle of a short 75 day stretch in country. Then I can eat steak every night for 3 weeks straight.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I don't think I've ever had a fast food burger that was lower quality than mcdonalds. BK is definitely better, but it's still terrible.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

for the sake of the burger I ate already though, it is a little slice of home that gets taken for granted when the options are nil. I am on the wrong side of the middle of a short 75 day stretch in country. Then I can eat steak every night for 3 weeks straight.

In your situation you gotta do what you gotta do. With the options we have here at home there ain't no fuckin way I'm ever eating anything from one of those.

Comment

I'm not saying BK is great, but if I'm in need of late-night-get-me-through-til-morning shitty food, I'm taking BK over McD's any day of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              I'm not saying BK is great, but if I'm in need of late-night-get-me-through-til-morning shitty food, I'm taking BK over McD's any day of the week.
              I would rather eat Arby's if that tells you anything.

Comment

I'd choose Arby's over both, with their sliced piece of brown whatever the fuck it is.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Two words. Gut Pak.
                      Fuckin' word.

Comment

Eating off someone's ass is unsanitary and in that situation would more than likely put sun tan lotion on your meal. That being said, nom nom nom nom
                        Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

Dude, do what ya gotta do to make it over there. BK beats sand.
                        Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        Try Jack in the Box in Waco. I used to like JITB but the ones in Waco.... just OMG are they bad. I only go to Five Guys, 3B or Carls Jr usually for burgers.

But I like Arbys. Not like a whole lot but their turkey and bacon sammich is great and I like the French Dip.

I don't get home cooked meals. My parents are dead, my grandmother has gone nuts (used to make amazing Italian food), no other family around, single and my best friends wife only does stuff from a box. I cant cook. I burn cereal.
                        So I eat out a lot and kinda have to suffer through processed food. Only time I have a good meal is when I splurge on Texas Roadhouse or Rudys or Outback. Unfortunately the Outback here sucks too. After eating in the Mesquite Roadhouse I realize our Roadhouse isn't all that great either.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I'm sitting here trying to think of any fast food joint I would rate lower than BK, and I can't think of one. I worked at National Semiconductor in the 90's and burping that stuff up for 6 hours after lunch into a cleanroom suit, along with the accompanying foreign-to-a-20-year-old heartburn; I will never eat there again unless I'm in dire straights. Their fries tasted like salty sticks of Crisco. Just fucking nasty.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I'm sitting here trying to think of any fast food joint I would rate lower than BK, and I can't think of one. I worked at National Semiconductor in the 90's and burping that stuff up for 6 hours after lunch into a cleanroom suit, along with the accompanying foreign-to-a-20-year-old heartburn; I will never eat there again unless I'm in dire straights. Their fries tasted like salty sticks of Crisco. Just fucking nasty.
                            Huh, my father worked for National Semicondutor in Houston in the 80's. Then Gandolph... or the other way around. Forget which.
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Is the supercollider tunnel still sitting abandoned or have they figured out what to do with it yet?

Comment

• Last edited by YALE; 02-16-2014, 03:11 PM.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X