Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    Hold the tomato and I will let her fart up each nostril.

for the sake of the burger I ate already though, it is a little slice of home that gets taken for granted when the options are nil. I am on the wrong side of the middle of a short 75 day stretch in country. Then I can eat steak every night for 3 weeks straight.
    Just picked up a T/Loin yesterday and will cut it up and freeze it. Will hook you up with that steak when you get back.

Take care Keith,

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
      Just picked up a T/Loin yesterday and will cut it up and freeze it. Will hook you up with that steak when you get back.

Take care Keith,

David
      I'm still here, lest you forget.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by 90GT50; 02-16-2014, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                I'm sitting here trying to think of any fast food joint I would rate lower than BK, and I can't think of one. I worked at National Semiconductor in the 90's and burping that stuff up for 6 hours after lunch into a cleanroom suit, along with the accompanying foreign-to-a-20-year-old heartburn; I will never eat there again unless I'm in dire straights. Their fries tasted like salty sticks of Crisco. Just fucking nasty.
                Griff's.

Comment

• BK sucks ass

McDonalds makes me feel angry with myself for eating it. It literally drains the energy right out of me, but I'm not gonna lie, I fucking love the taste of an old school cheeseburger or double cheeseburger. I cave in about once a year and have a couple double cheeseburgers, and regret it every time.

I had McDonalds in Egypt and it was flat fucking nasty, but we had to try it, right? LOL
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I don't do McDonald's unless it's dire need. I do like whoppers tho. The burping after is not so great tho lol. Whataburger tho is still one of the few that's still good.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I have traveled all over the states... I have lived on fast food from time to time in the field. I have had all of the regional burgers... White Castle, Hardee's, Fat Burger, Krystal, In-N-OUT, etc. etc.

Whataburger straight murders all of them. Maybe it's because I'm a Texas boy, but I love me some Whataburger. Whenever I was traveling, my first stop when I got back to TX was Whataburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        McDonalds makes me feel angry with myself for eating it. It literally drains the energy right out of me
                        That's how I feel when I eat something greasy from jitb. I can feel the cholesterol flowing through me.

Comment

• And then this happened. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't get it

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post

And then this happened. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              lol good one

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X