Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Realistically, those are mostly going to be purchased by businesses and collectors. You'd better be able to open the barrel, pour it into glass containers and corking them for storage. The cool part is that, with a bit of mental math, you can come out WAY ahead of buying 750ml bottles at the local Goody Goody. The issue, again, is bottling and storing it for Average Joe... not even getting into the initial $9,000 for the barrel and tax.

Shit I just bought 2. I poured one out because I was mad that the barrel wasn't re - sealable.

Comment

• Why would anyone want almost 9 grand worth of shitty cheap "whiskey?"

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Who would want almost 9 grand worth of shitty cheap "whiskey?"
        ftfy

I bet there's no shortage of people enriched by the shale plays that couldn't get the money out of their pockets fast enough.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

YAY USPS!
          Funny, I was just starring at my USPS screen. I ordered a part from Denver CO and it went to Afton WY and then back to Denver and was supposed to be here tomorrow but showed up today.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• USPS is incompetent. They never know where anything is.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• USPS lost my signed title in a certified envelope for over a month. Randomly showed up about 3 weeks after I had a new one cut and sold the truck.

Pic unrelated
              Last edited by lowthreeohz; 01-19-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Hey Guys, check out my new LR308 barrel!

Looks great, right?!

Thanks USPS!
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Hey Guys, check out my new LR308 barrel!

Looks great, right?!

Thanks USPS!
                    I guess this is regarding the screenshot you posted earlier?

Well that sucks.

Comment

• The fuck is it?
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Its a empty box with tape on the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          Its a empty box with tape on the end.
                          Lol are you serious man?

Comment

• I thought it was a used home made fleshlight at first. That looked like a "deposit" at the bottom.

Comment

• Damn it
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Fuck dude. Didn't you order that from Lothar Walther?
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X