Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
    Lol are you serious man?

Well its actually a tube thats empty. He asked i answered lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

I'm fucking rolling over here...
      Same here
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Hey Guys, check out my new LR308 barrel!

Looks great, right?!

Thanks USPS!
        I'd blame the vendor. You have to pack shit expecting dock hands to play any number of sports with it
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I like all my customers but some get a discount.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            The fuck is it?
            Yep. My mail man delivered me an empty carboard tube and thought that'd be cool.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'd raise hell with who ever you bought that from.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                I'd raise hell with who ever you bought that from.
                He says he's mailing me a new one fedex this time. He's been pretty cool about it. I just cannot cease to be amazed at government incompetence.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Shipping things in tubes is great if your item fits inside of one. Probably one of the most sound shipping containers there is. The ends are the weak spot though and if you have ANY kind of slop between the item and the ends it only takes one nice shot for the item to punch it's way out. With a rifle barrel it probably didn't take much effort to get it out of the tube.

Comment

Shipping things in tubes is great if your item fits inside of one. Probably one of the most sound shipping containers there is. The ends are the weak spot though and if you have ANY kind of slop between the item and the ends it only takes one nice shot for the item to punch it's way out. With a rifle barrel it probably didn't take much effort to get it out of the tube.
                    Yeah, it has far too much mass/inertia to be in there by itself, needs to be packed well and secured with reinforced packing tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Yeah, it has far too much mass/inertia to be in there by itself, needs to be packed well and secured with reinforced packing tape.
                      A few balls of paper would do wonder. What a incompetent packer.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

Shipping things in tubes is great if your item fits inside of one. Probably one of the most sound shipping containers there is. The ends are the weak spot though and if you have ANY kind of slop between the item and the ends it only takes one nice shot for the item to punch it's way out. With a rifle barrel it probably didn't take much effort to get it out of the tube.
                          Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          A few balls of paper would do wonder. What a incompetent packer.
                          They make plastic barrel shippers that would've eliminated this whole conversation.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            Meet Lasagna
                            Hello.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Hello.
                              Sup

Comment

• Blakeski's wet dream?

Comment