Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
    They make plastic barrel shippers that would've eliminated this whole conversation.
    My latest one came in a bag in a box in another box, and was surrounded by foam on both ends and the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      My latest one came in a bag in a box in another box, and was surrounded by foam on both ends and the middle.
      Dang! Now that's thorough!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I guess in the 3 weeks it took to get to me they googled what it was and how much it cost.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          I guess in the 3 weeks it took to get to me they googled what it was and how much it cost.
          You know some dirtbag is keeping an eye out for gun shit. They can always unload whatever it is on Facebook groups down the road for maximum profit.

Comment

• My 20" upper came in a square box, wrapped in foam, bubble wrap and a T-shirt down on one end. BTW if anyone wants a JSE surplus shirt they can have it. It's a 2x which is fine, it's just very pink with a kitty on the back!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              My 20" upper came in a square box, wrapped in foam, bubble wrap and a T-shirt down on one end. BTW if anyone wants a JSE surplus shirt they can have it. It's a 2x which is fine, it's just very pink with a kitty on the back!
              I'll take it.

Comment

• Don't lie CJ, you ordered a ghost gun!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Don't lie CJ, you ordered a ghost gun!!
                  By George you're right! I just weighed the tube and it came in at 8lbs!
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    I'll take it.
                    Send me an address and this gem is yours.

Comment

• 6 cliff trail
                      frisco, tx

Comment

• Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Last edited by Gear_Jammer; 02-19-2014, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X