Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    This shit strikes a deep nerve with me. Don't stand on the motherfucking toilet seat. If you must squat to shit, use your own protajohns that are made for you squat shitters. When you stand on the toilet seat you put your muddy fucking boots and shit where my ass goes. WORSE, your shit never makes it inside the 10" across by 16" long hole. You get shit on the seat ring and on the back of the seat lid. Dirty mother fuckers.

I am in bed or I would walk to the nearest portajohn and snap a pic. Pictar thread and shit.

Oh, and PS. If you must douche your ass with a bottle of water because toilet paper is foreign to you, please lift the fucking seat also. Now you just splashed your shit water all over the place. Nasty mother fuckers.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Third world problems...

Comment

• I think technically that's first world problems. It seems third world has it figured out.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• We had that issue with the Indian contractors, they even had to give sensitivity training to the the rest about it.
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I think technically that's first world problems. It seems third world has it figured out.
            False. kbscobravert is right on the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              False. kbscobravert is right on the money.
              I was speaking in regards to the giant picture we're discussing.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                We had that issue with the Indian contractors, they even had to give sensitivity training to the the rest about it.
                Indians, Afghans, Bosnians, Kosovars, Macedonians and the other Balkan states...they all do the same thing. When you see them carrying a bottle of water to the bathroom you know what is going on. Or better yet when you go to their offices in the winter, they have their bottled water sitting in front of the heaters for a reason. $1.50 buys a roll of good TP and lasts a week. They are using a $4.00 bottle of water.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Indians, Afghans, Bosnians, Kosovars, Macedonians and the other Balkan states...they all do the same thing. When you see them carrying a bottle of water to the bathroom you know what is going on. Or better yet when you go to their offices in the winter, they have their bottled water sitting in front of the heaters for a reason. $1.50 buys a roll of good TP and lasts a week. They are using a $4.00 bottle of water.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post

They usually wipe before the water...using their left hand. Rumor has it that this is why it is considered rude to point, touch, or otherwise use your left hand for anything in these countries. When in countries like morocco you learn real quick to start carrying a lot of toilet paper with you. Sucks when a little complimentary dysentary comes up while youre walking around only to discover that the only thing you have to clean with is a grimy bottle of Sidi Ali.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      Shiiiiiiit I never have any problems letting my shit fall out of my ass. They should do a study on how much toilet paper the average person uses per dump. I use two pieces per wipe and fold it into one and use the claw method.
                      I roll up a ton of pieces and make a ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        I use two pieces per wipe and fold it into one and use the claw method.
                        Reminds me of when I was five years old, and I was hunting arrowheads with my uncles. One of them stopped to take a shit and told me to go back to the house and bring back some toilet paper. I brought back one square.

Personally, I use about nine squares to make a bouffant.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• just ewwww.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X