No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was that a full sentence? You better watch yourself!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      Howard Stern fan ?

God bless.
      Nope. I heard about the squatty potty on a different radio show a few months ago.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              This shit strikes a deep nerve with me. Don't stand on the motherfucking toilet seat. If you must squat to shit, use your own protajohns that are made for you squat shitters. When you stand on the toilet seat you put your muddy fucking boots and shit where my ass goes. WORSE, your shit never makes it inside the 10" across by 16" long hole. You get shit on the seat ring and on the back of the seat lid. Dirty mother fuckers.

I am in bed or I would walk to the nearest portajohn and snap a pic. Pictar thread and shit.

Oh, and PS. If you must douche your ass with a bottle of water because toilet paper is foreign to you, please lift the fucking seat also. Now you just splashed your shit water all over the place. Nasty mother fuckers.
              Fucking This^^^

The middle east is fucking disgusting. I hated using the same bathroom as the Saudis when I was doing contract work. At least in Korea (where they also squat-shit) they are clean about it and I never saw footprints or shit sprayed all over the stall and toilet. Or just piles of shit in the floor, because the Pakistanis, Indians, and Bangledeshis did that too in Saudi....in a hospital!
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Doesn't the Koran command them to keep clean? In this book I was reading, the Taliban were beating up other afghanis for bathing too often. Seems counter-intuitive.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Doesn't the Koran command them to keep clean? In this book I was reading, the Taliban were beating up other afghanis for bathing too often. Seems counter-intuitive.
                  Keeping clean basically means washing your hands, head, and feet before prayer, which is just an excuse to turn the bathroom into a mini schlitterbahn.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Keeping clean basically means washing your hands, head, and feet before prayer, which is just an excuse to turn the bathroom into a mini schlitterbahn.
                    Gross.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            Where does one find said assassin bug, and do they make them in Chuck Noris version?

David

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Continuing with that theme....

Comment

Working...
                                X