Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rocketeer!

I've watched that gif of the guy tripping that woman about 100 times now.

Comment

• Comment

• I love old pics of dallas

Comment

• Comment

• Lots of rig moves... leads to stuff like this lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I love old pics of dallas

I wonder what's going on in this picture that there are so many people out on the streets. You don't really see that anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                I wonder what's going on in this picture that there are so many people out on the streets. You don't really see that anymore.
                That's because you will either get shot, mugged, stabbed or ran over by a effing car...

Comment

• And that's why I stay away from rigs on the freeway.

Comment

• Comment

• Found a pretty informative blog on the buildings downtown.

Documenting the 'City Of Hate' through faded artifacts and lore.

Looks like downtown was packed frequently.

Last edited by mstng86; 03-04-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• ^^^^^^cool pic^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          And that's why I stay away from rigs on the freeway.
                          If it says Halliburton on the side, I don't blame you. Their frac trailers are a disaster in the making.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                            First time in my life I have ever thought "Gee, whish the dude running Russia was running America instead."
                            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• What the fuck was that last crane operator doing? It should've been able to lift the draw works and motors up no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Urban sprawl. People worked in downtown and a few miles outside the CBD.

Downtown USED to be offices in all the buildings. Now, the majority of buildings are data centers. There are a few buildings down town where half the sq footage is probably staffed by less than 50 people. Univision tower is pretty much all telecom and ISP datacenter with a few floors dedicated to people.

Comment

Working...
                                X