X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early pic of courthouse being built in Fort Worth

View of courthouse square, taken from the courthouse, about 1900

View up Main St looking North towards the courthouse

Looking North up Houston St, from approx 7th Street from the 30's. The tallest building to the right side of the pic is the building I currently work in

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Is it listed at the patent office next to caldrops under immobility weapons?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Lots of rig moves... leads to stuff like this lol
              ... and it's slow right now.
              Just imagine what those pix will look like when things get really busy i.e. Eagle Ford style.

David

Comment

• Toy building brick of pain

Comment

• Sent from my RadarRange
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Completing the transcontinental phone line, Wendover, Utah, 1914

Boston Elevated Railway, circa late 1800s

Explorer I on a Jupiter rocket, January 31st, 1958. Explorer I was the first satellite launched by the United States and the first spacecraft to detect the Van Allen radiation belt.

Comment

• awesome.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Completing the transcontinental phone line, Wendover, Utah, 1914
                            There's a rest stop there now, with this marker. The second marker is across the parking lot. I took these on my Midwestern trip last year.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X