No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can put more than one picture in a post.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
      You can put more than one picture in a post.

Comment

• For the umpteenth time

I post one at at time ..
        Because ,,,,

There is always some dipshit that can't seem to respond without quoting a whole string of pics .

so, over and over ..those same pics show.

and, my internet in boon docks usa is slow as fuck so it loads page faster

especially when its a string of pics

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
            There's one in the Denton County museum.
            I would really like to see that actually.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I would really like to see that actually.
              It doesnt have a bipod, but thats typical for most that I've seen. But just go to the courthouse on the square. It's in one of their display rooms with a bunch of other guns. I've played with it a couple of times, it's pretty impressive. They need a bigger place to put everything because they actually have a pretty impressive gun collection in storage.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  You can put more than one picture in a post.
                  Hey, there are some kids on your lawn. Shouldn't you be chasing them off?

Comment

• Hopefully nobody gets offended for the 2nd language being present

Comment

• [QUOTE=71chevellejohn;1270046]

Surely theres a vid of one of them taking a shit on top of there

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Being sprayed by that lion had to smell aweful.
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• And he ain't lion.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• re: septic tank humor-

In Rockport, the septic service truck is called "The Honey Dipper".

The big pizza joint in town, Panjo's, has local business signs, made of wood, with the company logo or message routered in to it, plastered throughout the restaurant. The Honey Dipper's board says "Eat All You Can".
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X