X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Roanoke? Saw some guys out there today

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    If that's directed at me, nope, I fly in Denton at North Lakes Park.

Comment

• Gotcha

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          I'm gonna buy that for CJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            They didn't call him Awesome Bill from Dawsonville just because it rhymed....

Comment

• Not me, thankfully.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Damn that was a good looking plane. You crash more shit than any r/c pilot I know. You need to start investing in gyros to bail you out of these situations.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Snatched that hood rat the fuck up out that fight lol

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Ain't nobody got time for that shit

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            Damn that was a good looking plane. You crash more shit than any r/c pilot I know. You need to start investing in gyros to bail you out of these situations.
                            nah, I get better with every flight, I just record every crash. I've only been in it for two years. I watched a guy crash a heli today that cost more than every crash I've had combined. I scratch build a lot, and not all my designs fly and those that do don't always fly for long. I've just recently started messing with Balsa, that shit doesn't act like foam!
                            My biplane will fly again, and soon at that. It tip stalled because I was a puss and was trying to nurse the take off. Had I manned up and throttled up it would have been fine.
                            Lesson learned... That was one of four planes I flew today, and the only one I had issue with.
                            that said, it totally sucks I crashed it, I really like that bipe.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X