Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    probably outside of radar or something.
    That would be my guess, they are heading out of a predetermined airspace, and no longer being tracked by whatever agency or organization that is. Same with the ones appearing on their way in.

Comment

• I remember that day, I sat outside by the pool and stared at the sky, not a single plane could be seen or heard. I knew I'd probably never experience that again.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I may never enjoy mayonaise again

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
          Hair mayo

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            I don't recall what Talisman looks like, but this is what I envision.
            sigpic

Comment

• 20% more than 15 ounces!
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                you arent really that far off.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• I looked like that once when I fell asleep in a hammock on the beach. I have no idea why I woke up in a bikini though.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Nerd alert: Cool visualization of how time zones affect our perception of a "day" (based on sun position in the sky)

Red indicates that solar time follows standard time, and green indicate solar precedes the standard.

Google engineer Stefano Maggiolo has visualized what this difference looks like around the world—how solar time lags behind or marches in front of the time on the clock. It’s a rare look at the rhythm of the day—measured and made uniform by technology—affects communities around the world.

Here’s the map; you can see the full version on Maggiolo’s blog. Red indicates that solar time follows standard time, and green indicate solar precedes the standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        Soap just came.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
                          Actually pretty damn close! LOL
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Louis CK is ike a cross between Eric and Craig.
                            Ded

Comment

• nailed it

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                                Louis CK is ike a cross between Eric and Craig.
                                Ahh hahahahaha!
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X