No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rofl Phil I JUST posted that and then saw you posted it already LOOOOOOOOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      Rofl Phil I JUST posted that and then saw you posted it already LOOOOOOOOL.
      Great minds stink alike.
      Ded

Comment

• Just tried youtube and got this error.

Comment

• Got that error yesterday too. LOL
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• My 5 yo daughter once said "Daddy, I like it when animals are dead."
              Me: WTF? to myself?!? "Honey what do you mean?"
              Her: "Its neat because I can look at them up close and they can't hurt me." apparently a dead squirrel in the road caught her attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                My 5 yo daughter once said "Daddy, I like it when animals are dead."
                Me: WTF? to myself?!? "Honey what do you mean?"
                Her: "Its neat because I can look at them up close and they can't hurt me." apparently a dead squirrel in the road caught her attention.
                Your daughter sounds like a future serial killer

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    [IMG][/IMG]

im just glad to see they were able to attach some arms to the chubby kid!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not sure who the cowboy cub scout is, but in my professional opinion, a kid like that probably grew up to be a huge success, fuck a lot of hot bitches, and probably drives a fox body vert... just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          I'm not sure who the cowboy cub scout is, but in my professional opinion, a kid like that probably grew up to be a huge success, fuck a lot of hot bitches, and probably drives a fox body vert... just sayin
                          I think that's vanilla ice..

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            I'm not sure who the cowboy cub scout is, but in my professional opinion, a kid like that probably grew up to be a huge success, fuck a lot of hot bitches, and probably drives a fox body vert... just sayin
                            Looks like Yale to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Looks like Yale to me.
                              x2

Comment

• Originally posted by Wikipedia
                                Gertrude Stein (February 3, 1874 – July 27, 1946) was an American writer of novels, poetry and plays that eschewed the narrative, linear, and temporal conventions of 19th-century literature,...
                                If you've ever read anything by Gertrude Stein, you realize you have to change the way your brain reads just to grasp at it. And even then, it's a pain in the ass. From "The Making of Americans":

There are many that I know and I know it. They are many that I know and they know it. They are all of them themselves and they repeat it and I hear it. Always I listen to it. Slowly I come to understand it. Many years I listened and did not know it. I heard it, I understood it some, I did not know I heard it. They repeat themselves now and I listen to it. Every way that they do it now I hear it. Now each time very slowly I come to understand it. Always it comes very slowly the completed understanding of it, the repeating each one does to tell it the whole history of the being in each one, always now I hear it. Always now slowly I understand it.
                                Which makes this rejection letter kinda funny.

(M.S. = manuscript)

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X