Clear All

• those ladders are fucking terrifying.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      those ladders are fucking terrifying.
      "LOL! Let's go shaking Billy's wagon and make him shart himself!..."

Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                I cant just leave a control arm bolt out of a car, have the customer crash and say "My bad, it happens. I was in a hurry even though I took forever. Go with god."
                That's why you make more than them.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      You can literally see his skull move and leave his skin behind.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• 6000 lb quartz came in today.

Comment

• 6,000 lbs of quartz and what looks to be 2 1,000lb straps holding it in place... Brilliant!
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Jesus Marie, I got some geodes coming that are very delicate alright?!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                Jesus Marie, I got some geodes coming that are very delicate alright?!
                                Well played.

Comment

Working...
                                X