Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
    I'd have to disagree on that, I pulled the print when I received the truck and it clearly stated the hood was to be painted to match. So you're on the assembly line at our Springfield OH plant?
    "Someone had to have changed the order after it left here. C'mon man, you know there is no way that would leave here unless it was built as ordered. You guys in the make ready dept always want to blame us"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      "Someone had to have changed the order after it left here. C'mon man, you know there is no way that would leave here unless it was built as ordered. You guys in the make ready dept always want to blame us"
      Touché
      The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Wow. Starry Night.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• not a fan of the ideas but that art work is phenomenal.
              Originally posted by 56482
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

• The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Outstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• [/QUOTE]

This was done at Pens and Needles in Bossier City, Louisiana, that shop puts out some awesome work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post

This was done at Pens and Needles in Bossier City, Louisiana, that shop puts out some awesome work.
                        Looks like it was done in one, maybe two days... or months.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X