Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
    I sail my boat to the main land, to go to the sale where they sell cars.
    This is why English is so hard to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      This is why English is so hard to learn.
      Que?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I'm assuming they hit that going backwards. I've seen that happen before. Hope everyone was okay

Comment

• That shit is nothing. Try this on for size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            I'm assuming they hit that going backwards. I've seen that happen before. Hope everyone was okay

Apparently the guy didn't have a scratch on him. Story over on Jalopnik.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Similar to the one where the suburban took the guard rail through the core support, ran through the passenger compartment and spit out the back window... driver had only a scratch on that one.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• On the bright side the suspension and brakes look to be in fantastic shape!

Comment

• good contact patch.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Oh yea, that's a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        Shouldn't have been driving on a wet road like he had the M's traction and stability control. Amazing that he wasn't hurt.

Comment

• Comment

• And all of their band drummers use just one arm to play.

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X