No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      What in the fuck? Armageddon?
      Gas explosion in Goldstat, Iran back in Feb. Iran pretty much not reporting it, little about it out on the web.

Comment

• I gotta get to Bora Bora one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                Win!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Win!
                    Chicks with tits like that, can't wait to show them off on the internetz...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          OK, where is that for sale at?? I need some wall hangings in the office.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            OK, where is that for sale at?? I need some wall hangings in the office.
                            IKEA?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Derp! Apparently I've come down with a case of the dumb... I hope it's only temporary.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X