Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

I read a little bit of that AMA yesterday and was shocked at how many people are excited about their dog shit menu and getting diarrhea that early in the morning. I will hand it to the guy, though. The Bieber comment was gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      I read a little bit of that AMA yesterday and was shocked at how many people are excited about their dog shit menu and getting diarrhea that early in the morning. I will hand it to the guy, though. The Bieber comment was gold.
      Heard this all over the local news. The fuck is so exciting about a fast food chain offering breakfast???????

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Heard this all over the local news. The fuck is so exciting about a fast food chain offering breakfast???????
        Volcano Doritos Locos breakfast tacos...
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          ^I have no idea how people have the patience to do that kind of work.
          Originally posted by Big A View Post
          This makes my point, there a lot more depth with the shadowing, to make it look like a real folded bill, and not a one-dimensional folded bill under clear coat.
          Shading and shadowing have everything to do with it. My gf's cousin is quite the artist and she's got drawings that look almost 3d.

Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            Michael Ian Black's comments were pretty funny.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Volcano Diarrhea Doritos Locos breakfast tacos...
              fixed.. also i'd rather have hot pockets

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                I love this one..

That reminds me of the time when I had a runaround with the city police. They ticketed me for un unregistered car that I had in my driveway, in the alley behind my house. The car had been there for just 2 days when they put the ticket on it. I had just moved it from out of town. The town was full houses with cars in plain view that had been sitting for years and they ticket mine after 2 days. Anyway. I was about to paint my wooden privacy fence already. Instead, I painted, "Go back to Russia commie pigs". The cop I was dealing with happened to be a Vietnam vet. He didn't like that at all.

Comment

Comment

• LOL, genius.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post

Does that qualify as a bird strike?
                      I see someone drove by the VA

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Oh, I see you were just in a major airport in South America. Where did you go?

Get rid of the seat and you have the bathrooms in the airport in Lima, Peru
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              LOL this is about to be me in 10 minutes. Havent cleaned in two months. Ouch
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                                LOL this is about to be me in 10 minutes. Havent cleaned in two months. Ouch
                                Rofl! With the ex or a new one?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X