Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one is the stock photo?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
      Are you really surprised?
      I just wasnt expecting it to taste that bad.

Comment

• What I left in the toilet this morning looks more edible.

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
            I believe it was "impressive" not amazing.
            2012 GT500

Comment

• IFC has it as

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How’d you do that? Heck, I’m not even mad; that’s amazing.” — Ron Burgundy

and rotten tomatoes has it as

Ron Burgundy: [talking to Baxter] You ate a whole wheel of cheese? I'm not even angry. I'm actually quite impressed.

IMDB has it as

[to Baxter] Yoo-hoo! [clears throat] Baxter! Papa's home. There he is. There's my little man. You're okay? O - Of course, I met a lady tonight. This one was different. I have to be honest. Quite different. What? I'm lonely? I'm not lonely! I - I'm beloved by everyone in San Diego. Wow. You know how to cut to the core of me, Baxter. You're so wise. [laughs] You're like a miniature Buddha covered in hair. Come again? You know I don't speak Spanish. In English, please. Huh? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole . . . wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? That's actually - I'm not even mad. That's amazing. [laughs again] I forgive you. What do you say we get you in your PJs and we hit the hay? Huh? Bedtime. Okay, come on. Let's go. Come on.
              Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  Tastes like it looks.
                  Just the worst freakin thing ever. A friends wife works there and gave me some free coupons so I tried it. I love FF breakfast but that was just nasty. I asked her about it and she said they pretty much steam the sausage, deep fry the waffle and the eggs come in a bag and are powder.
                  Hell, even their hash browns are very greasy yet somehow very dry at the same time. LOL

Pic unrelated

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Jesus Christ, resize that damn thing.

Comment

• big picture is big

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Jesus Christ, resize that damn thing.

Well, it's a common core grammar lesson, that's for sure.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Loose the sarcasm, hombre.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

lol, everyone is giving the creator shit on FB for the spelling error.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                I opened the lid and pulled it off and this is what I got. I think they nailed it!

BTW it tasted like shit.
                                I liked it with bacon. The buck taco is good too

Comment

Working...
                                X