Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2678837.html

"The issue gets murky when you consider that if a farmer plants legally purchased seeds, then replanted seeds culled from the resulting crop, he is committing what some companies consider a crime."
    and a neighboring farm crop that gets cross pollinated from a franken-seed farm can have his crops seized for theft/possession of patented IP. The corporations own the crop franken-genes, and have successfully lobbied gov't for laws to protect their IP.
    Jay Johnson
    Car hauler for hire

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        giant tree weta

Comment

• "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Comment

• Is that some kind of secretion or blood? Person in incredibly calm to be getting chomped on! Maybe a voice over, but even when bitten not a real jerk reaction

Comment

• Looked like a combo to me but who knows.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                      Is that some kind of secretion or blood? Person in incredibly calm to be getting chomped on! Maybe a voice over, but even when bitten not a real jerk reaction
                      Looks like some kind of secretion in the video, she was saying they've been known to draw blood. I wouldn't want that little bastard pinching away on my skin either way.

Comment

• Comment

• Dad gave me an old dye pack that was retired from use. Thought it was pretty damned cool.

Comment

• Sunset at McMurdo Station, Antarctica on 5 April, 2014 (will be updating my Antarctica thread here shortly).

Click for full 3000x2000 picture

Comment

• Comment

• This is what happens when a drunk driver hits a Engine. The FF'ers were in the truck when it happened, but they're all ok.

Last edited by Unicorn Jeff; 04-05-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X